The Hatco GRAH-42-120-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer has wire guards that protect users from the intense heat given off by the element. This heat is designed to hold products at warm, safe serving temperatures without continuing the cooking process or removing moisture from the food. Heat from the element is delivered in a pattern that covers the entire holding area, warming the product evenly and consistently without cool spots. Insulation reduces the amount of heat that escapes from the housing, while the aluminum construction adds strength to prevent sagging. A toggle switch is built into the Hatco GRAH-42-120-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer, so the operator can easily turn the unit on and off.
- Holds cooked product at temperatures that are safe for serving without cooking or drying it out
- Pre-focused heating pattern keeps food warm without cold spots
- Reflector keeps the pattern even since it does not blacken
- Wire guards are located under the element to protect against burns
- Uses insulation to reduce the amount of heat lost
- Aluminum construction of the housing adds durability and prevents sagging
- Built-in toggle switch makes operation quick and simple
- Stainless steel mounting tabs come pre-assembled
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 950 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 42 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 950 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-42 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet