Perfect for maintaining serving temperatures in holding areas, the Hatco GRAH-72-208-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer keeps food warm without removing moisture or continuing the cooking process. A pre-focused heating pattern keeps the entire holding surface warm without cold spots. The reflector will not blacken over time to ensure an even and consistent heating pattern. Protective wire guards under the heating element, keep the user safe from burns. The Hatco GRAH-72-208-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has a heavy-duty aluminum housing that prevents sagging.
- Keeps items in the holding area at warm and safe temperatures
- Infrared heat does not dry or continue to cook food
- Pre-focused heat pattern warms the entire area without cold spots
- Blacken-resistant reflector ensures the pattern stays even and consistent
- Wire guards separate the heating element from hands to reduce burn risks
- Insulated design traps heat in the holding area
- Housing is made of aluminum to prevent sagging, dents and scratches
- On/off toggle switch powers the unit
- Pre-assembled, stainless steel mounting tabs offer user friendly installation
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1725 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1725 watts, 208v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|