The Hatco GRAH-72-120-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer keeps food at safe serving temperatures without drying out or continuing to cook the product. A pre-focused heat pattern stays even and consistent without cold spots. When staff members are removing products from the holding area, they are protected from the heating element by wire guards. The aluminum housing of the Hatco GRAH-72-120-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer is heavy duty and will not sag. It comes with pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs for user friendly installation.
- Holds cooked food at serving temperatures without drying or continuing to cook it
- Pre-focused heat pattern keeps the food in the holding area warm with no cold spots
- Reflector does not blacken to ensure the pattern is even and consistent
- Wire guards under the heating element protect the user from burns
- Insulation minimizes heat loss
- Durable aluminum housing is sag resistant
- Toggle switch is built into the unit
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs help with installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1725 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1725 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet