The FR-9B 208-3 from Hatco uses 2-inch brass fittings to attach to a vessel (not included) to make a bain marie or rethermalizer. Water temperature is easily controlled with a dial control, and an indicator light alerts the user when water is preheated. The durable exterior is made of stainless steel and powder-coated hammertone, and features a drain to make cleaning out the sump chamber simple.
- Rethermalizer/bain marie water heater that mounts under a holding vessel (not included)
- 2-in. brass fittings mount heating unit to vessel
- Maintains water temperature between 140 and 190 degrees F
- Dial control for setting temperature
- On/Off toggle switch with power indicator light
- Indicator light alerts user when water is preheated
- Energy Cut-Off feature prevents overheating
- Sump and heating compartments are separate to make cleaning easy through a convenient drain
- Front is durable stainless steel and body is corrosion-resistant powder-coated hammertone
- Perforated water baffle required for proper installation (not included)
- 208V/50-60 Hz/3-ph (balanced), 9.0 kW, 25 A
- Overall Dimensions: 6.75 in. W x 16.88 in. D x 12.25 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, Electric, stainless steel front, silver gray hammertone body, black base, 9 kW (balanced), 208v/60/3ph, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FR-9B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||No Low Water Cut Off|