The Hatco FR-9-208-1-QS food rethermalizer heater maintains safe temperatures in bain-maries and rethermalizers by heating water to temperatures between 140 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Continuously circulated water eliminates cold spots and provides even heat distribution, while water temperature can be adjusted for different applications with user-friendly controls. Its energy cut-off shuts the unit off when the water reaches high temperatures, and the heater has a stainless steel front, powder-coated hammertone body, and black base to hold up against dents and scratches. A water baffle is needed to install and operate the Hatco FR-9-208-1-QS bain-marie heater.
- Ideal for maintaining safe temperatures in rethermalizers and bain-marie units
- Heats water to temperatures between 140-190 degrees F for safe heating and holding
- Continuous water circulation eliminates cold spots
- Adjustable temperature controls suit different applications
- Powered by an on/off toggle switch
- Energy cut-off protects against water getting too hot
- Sturdy stainless steel front with powder-coated, hammertone sides and black base
- Mounts to holding tanks with 2-in. plated plumbing fittings
- Separate sump and heating compartment drains simplify cleaning
- Requires a water baffle for installation (sold separately)
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 43.3 A, 9 kW
- Overall dimensions: 7.75 in. W x 16.88 in. D x 12.26 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, and CSA listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, Electric, stainless steel front, silver-gray hammertone body, black base, 9 kW, 208v/60/1, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FR-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||No Low Water Cut Off|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|