Hatco's FR-9-208-3 is a 9-kilowatt heater that can be used as a food rethermalizer or a bain marie heater, depending on the size of the vessel it is heating. The heater features two compartments: one to filter debris out of the water and a second to heat water. Water from an attached vessel (not included) is constantly circulated to ensure even temperature throughout the water.
- Capable of heating and/or holding food between 140 and 190 degrees F
- Constantly circulates water to avoid cool spots
- Dual-compartment design allows water to be filtered in one compartment and heated in the other
- Energy cut-off protection prevents equipment overheating and hotter than necessary water
- Adjustable water temperature control allows user to set holding temperature
- Indicator light alerts user when water is at the desired temperature
- On/Off toggle switch
- Mounts to a sink or vessel with standard 2-in. plumbing fittings
- Stainless steel front is durable and easy to clean
- 9.0 KW heater can be used with a 4.5 sq. ft. vessel as a rethermalizer heater, or with a 12 sq. ft. vessel as a bain marie heater
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 6.75-in. W x 16.88-in. D x 12.25-in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, CSA listed; NSF certified
Food Rethermalizer, Bain Marie Heater, 9 KW, 208V/3PH.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco FR-9 208-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||No Low Water Cut Off|