The Hatco FR-9 booster heater is a 9-kilowatt unit that can be used as a food rethermalizer or Bain-Marie heater, depending on the size of the vessel it is heating. Operators can use straightforward controls to set the temperature from 140 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, and once water reaches the desired temperature, an indicator light turns on. If the unit grows extremely hot, the cut-off feature automatically shuts the it down to prevent the heat from damaging internal components.
The Hatco FR-9 food rethermalizer and Bain-Marie heater features two compartments – one to filter debris out of the water and a second to heat water. Water from an attached vessel, such as a sink, is constantly circulated to ensure even temperatures throughout the water. To save energy, employees can switch the unit off when hot water is not needed, and the unit's stainless steel and hammertone construction is durable and dent resistant.
- Designed as a Bain-Marie heater or for use with a food rethermalizer
- Mounts under a sink or vessel with standard 2-in. plumbing fittings
- Stainless steel front is durable and quick to clean
- Constantly circulates water to reduce cool spots
- Dual-compartment design enables water to be filtered and heated in 2 separate compartments
- Energy cut-off protects equipment from overheating and producing water that is hotter than necessary
- Adjustable water temperature control sets the holding temperature
- Temperature holding range: 140-190 degrees F
- Indicator light alerts user when water is at the desired temperature
- On/off toggle switch
- CSA, UL, and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 7.75 in. W x 16.88 in. D x 12.25 in. H
- 37.5 A, 9 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
This explainer on booster heaters discusses these units in detail.
Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, Electric, stainless steel front, silver-gray hammertone body, black base, 9 kW, 208v/60/3, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FR-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||No Low Water Cut Off|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|