The Hatco C-57 booster heater can raise the temperature of 573 gallon-per-hour water by 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 326 gallon-per-hour water by 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The equipment comes pre-plumbed and pre-wired from the factory so it's easy to install when it arrives at your restaurant. A built-in high-limit switch, low-water cutoff, and pressure relief valve make it safe to operate.
A Castone coating lines the 6-gallon tank of the Hatco C-57 booster heater. That tank is also insulated with fiberglass to maintain its energy efficiency. The exterior of the unit is built with stainless steel front panels. The body of the booster heater features a powder-coated, hammertone finish that is well-protected against scratches and dents.
- Hatco Compact series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 573 gph water and a 70 degree rise to 326 gph water
- 6-gal. water tank is lined with rugged Castone, a substance similar to concrete that protects components from corrosion and resists limescale buildup
- Temperature and pressure gauges are provided to let users monitor water conditions
- Fiberglass insulation for energy efficiency
- Components are pre-wired and pre-plumbed to make installation simple
- Cabinet is built with a stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated, hammertone body
- Front panel provides access to electrical components to help expedite service calls
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 57 kW, 68.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Certified; NSF Listed
Designed with Safety in Mind
- Pressure relief valve eliminates the danger of pressure buildup
- Pressure reducing valve provides the optimum incoming water pressure
- High-temperature limit switch cuts off electricity if the unit begins to overheat
- Low-water cutoff shuts down unit if the water level runs too low
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 57KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 480v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-57 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||573 gph|
|70F Recovery||326 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|