The most powerful in the company's Compact line of booster heaters, Hatco's C-57 208-3 uses a 57-kilowatt heating element to heat high volumes of water to the 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to sanitize dishes in a high-temperature commercial dishwasher. The unit is built into a rugged enclosure with a stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated hammertone body. The front panel swings open to give service technicians access to vital electrical components, making service calls quicker and easier when they're necessary.
Built for safety, the Hatco C-57 208-3 booster heater includes a high-limit switch that powers the unit off if it should begin to overheat and a low-water switch that protects the element from burnout if the water level runs low. The water tank is lined with Castone, a substance similar to concrete that prevents corrosion and resists limescale buildup. The exterior of the tank is insulated with fiberglass to make the unit energy efficient.
- Hatco Compact series booster heater
- Gives a 40 degree F rise to 573 gph water
- Gives a 70 degree F rise to 326 gph water
- Castone-lined tank will never rust and will resist mineral buildup from hard water
- Pressure relief valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up
- Pressure reducing valve provides the optimal incoming water pressure
- High-limit switch and low-water shutoff prevent the unit from overheating
- Fiberglass insulation helps maintain energy efficiency
- Stainless steel front panel and powder-coated hammertone body provide a rugged exterior
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 54 kW, 158.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Certified; NSF Listed
Simple Installation and Service
- Heater comes pre-plumbed and pre-wired from the factory to make installation and setup simple
- Front panel opens to reveal vital electronic components so they can be serviced easily
- Temperature and pressure gauges let users monitor the internal water conditions
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 57KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-57 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||573 gph|
|70F Recovery||326 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|