The Hatco C-4 compact booster heater provides rinse water that is 180 degrees Fahrenheit for sanitizing cycles in warewashers. It has a 6-gallon capacity and uses insulation to prevent excessive heat loss. Gauges are used to monitor temperature and pressure levels in the tank, releasing water if either is too high. Flow pressure is regulated and stabilized by a pressure-reducing valve. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the front panel can withstand for heavy use. This strength is enhanced by the powder-coated body. Four 6-inch legs elevate the Hatco C-4 compact booster heater off the dishroom floor.
- Provides consistent 180-degree F rinse water in warewashers for sanitizing dishes
- 40 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 23 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity in the Castone®-lined tank
- Fiberglass insulation prevents excessive heat from leaving the unit
- On/off switch includes a pilot indicator light
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges monitor the levels in the tank
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water from the tank to lower pressure levels
- Pressure-reducing valve keeps flow pressure regulated and stabilized
- Low-water cut-off monitors water levels and shuts off power to the heating element when it is low to prevent burnout
- Swing-away front panel makes it easy for the operator to access components while providing maintenance
- Stainless steel front panel construction resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Powder-coated body enhances durability for use in commercial applications
- 6-in. plastic legs elevate the unit off dishroom floors
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19.3 A, 4 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 4-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery (gph)||40|
|70F Recovery (gph)||23|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|