The Delfield F2980CP refrigerated chef base accommodates eight 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch hotel pans in its refrigerated base. There are four drawers in the base, and with the stainless steel system, they are durable for commercial applications. Delrin® track rollers slide smoothly without grease for quick, easy access to the contents. The tracks hold tightly to the gaskets, creating a seal that keeps the drawers shut on uneven floors.
Temperatures in the base stay between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R290 refrigerant. Balanced air and temperature control is provided by the mullion blower coils. The stainless steel top on the unit resists corrosion and minor damage. There is a marine edge around the perimeter to contain spills and leaks. The Delfield F2980CP refrigerated low-profile equipment stand can be moved with 6-inch casters. Since a wall mounting bracket is included, it can be secured to walls.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Marine edge around the perimeter contains messes
- Fully-welded top corners are smooth to simplify cleanup
- Easy to move with its 6-in. casters
- Mounts to a wall for security with a wall bracket
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A, 1⁄4 HP, 2071 BTU, 1.219 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 80.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Drawer Base
- (8) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans fit in the 4 drawers (Pans are sold separately)
- Stainless steel drawer system has Delrin track rollers that slide smoothly without needing to be greased
- Drawers are kept tight to the gaskets to keep them closed on uneven floors
- Snap-in gaskets are easy to remove for cleaning
- Recessed handles are comfortable to grip
- ABS interior sides are resistant to chipping and denting
- Interior back and bottom are made of stainless steel to support heavy use
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to keep cold temperatures inside
- 36-40 degrees F temperature range is maintained at 100 degrees F ambient temperatures
- Produces cold temperatures with R290 refrigerant
- Mullion blower coils provide even air and temperature control
- Electronic control, condensing unit, and condensate evaporator can be accessed through the machine compartment
- Dial thermometer is protected in an enclosure inside the machine compartment
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 80-1/4" W, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2980CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|