The Delfield F2978CP chef base maintains a temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R-290 refrigerant. The interior has blower coils between each drawer to ensure the temperature is controlled and cooling is even. High-density foam insulates the entire base for cold air retention, and a digital thermometer provides an accurate and easy-to-read temperature measurement.
Since the top, drawers, drawer fronts, and ends are constructed of stainless steel, durability and corrosion resistance is added to the base, along with an easy-to-clean surface. The top has a marine edge perimeter to help reduce spills to keep your workspace clean. The drawers’ tracks on this Delfield F2978CP chef base stay shut on uneven floors since the gaskets are tightly secured to the base. The drawer gaskets snap in for easy removal, which facilitates cleaning. Mounted on casters, it can be moved for convenient food prep in multiple areas and is easy to move for cleaning underneath.
- Drawer gaskets snap in place for easy removal
- Drawer tracks stay shut on uneven floors since the gaskets are tightly secured to the base
- Drawers are constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel top has a perimeter marine edge to prevent messes from getting on the floor
- Stainless steel ends and drawer fronts are easy to clean
- Corners are fully welded together to create a seamless connection
- Tipping is prevented with a wall mounted bracket
- Welded leg rails run the entire length of the base for stability
- Mounted on casters for mobility
- (8) 12 in. x 20 in. pans fit in the base
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 4.8 A, 1.22 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 78 in. W x 31 in. D x 29.19 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Base cabinet maintains temperature range of 36-40 degrees F
- Interior is cooled with blower coils between each drawer for temperature control and even cooling
- High-density foam insulation throughout the unit helps retain cold air
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the side so it can be installed against a wall
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Digital thermometer gives an accurate measurement
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 78" W, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2978CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|