The Delfield F2936CP refrigerated chef base has a stainless steel top that resists scratches and dents. With its full-perimeter marine edge, leaks and spills are contained to the top of the unit. Made to simplify the cleaning process, the fully-welded top corners have smooth finishes. Product is held in the refrigerated base on 12-inch-by-20-inch pans in two drawers. This system slides smoothly on Delrin® track rollers without grease. Staying shut on uneven floors, the tracks hold onto the gaskets to keep drawers closed.
Temperatures in the drawers of the Delfield F2936CP refrigerated low-profile equipment stand fluctuate between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold temperatures are created by the R290 refrigerant and polyurethane foam insulation helps retain the cold air. Between the drawers, there are mullion blower coils to provide even air and temperature control.
- Heavy-duty top is made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Marine edge helps keep messes off the floor
- Fully-welded corners on the top have smooth finishes to make it easy to clean
- 6-in. casters provide mobility for servicing and cleaning
- Wall mount bracket is included
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 0.17 HP, 1064 BTU, 1.258 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 36.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Drawer Base
- (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans (Pans are not included)
- 2-drawer system is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and damage resistance
- Delrin track rollers smoothly slide without grease
- Tracks secure to the gaskets to keep the drawers shut on uneven floors
- Snap-in design of the gaskets make them easy to remove
- Drawers are easy to open with recessed handles
- Chip- and dent-resistant ABS plastic interior sides are durable for heavy-duty use
- Interior back and bottom resist minor damage with the stainless steel construction
- R290 refrigerant keeps temperatures between 36-40 degrees F
- Retains cold temperatures with polyurethane foam insulation
- Mullion blower coils between each drawer section provide an even air flow and temperature control
- Machine compartment holds the condensing unit, condensate evaporator, and electronic control
- Compartment holds the dial thermometer in a protected enclosure
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 36-1/4" W, single-section, (2) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2936CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|