The Delfield F29110CP refrigerated chef base has a stainless steel 6-drawer system that holds (12) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch hotel pans. The track rollers on the drawers allow smooth opening and closing without grease. They stay closed on uneven floors since the rollers hold onto the gaskets. Thanks to the snap-in design of the gaskets, they are easy to remove and clean.
Constructed of stainless steel, the top of the Delfield F29110CP refrigerated low-profile equipment stand is corrosion and minor damage resistant. With a marine edge around the perimeter, the top contains grease and excess water from equipment. The 6-inch casters allow the unit to be moved, making it easy to clean and service its components. Since there is a wall mounting bracket included, it can be secured to a solid surface for stability.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel top is heavy duty
- Marine edge around the perimeter keeps messes contained to the top
- Corners are fully welded with a smooth, easy-to-clean finish
- 6-in. casters make it easy to move the unit
- Can be mounted to a solid surface with the wall mount bracket
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A, 0.35 HP, 2893 BTU, 1.777 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 110.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Drawer Base
- Accommodates up to (12) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans in the 6-drawer system (Pans not included)
- Drawer system is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- Delrin® track rollers smoothly glide without grease
- Drawers stay shut on uneven floors since the tracks hold onto the gaskets
- Snap-in gaskets are easy to remove, simplifying the cleanup process
- Recessed handles are comfortable to grip
- Temperatures in the base range between 36-40 degrees F
- R290 refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air
- Mullion blower coils are mounted between each drawer section
- Coils provide an even air flow and temperature control
- Machine compartment holds the condensing unit, condensate evaporator, dial thermometer, and electronic control
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 110-1/4" W, three-section, (6) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F29110CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||6|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|