The True TRCB-110 refrigerated chef base offers a durable top combined with a drawered base to provide the functionality and workflow needed in commercial kitchens. The heavy-duty top is capable of supporting up to 2,000 pounds and is designed with a marine edge, which keeps spills contained and off of the floor to prevent dangerous messes. For keeping ingredients properly refrigerated, the chef base has 6 drawers, each capable of accommodating two full-size food pans for a total of 12 food pans stored in the unit at once. These drawers can also fit a number of smaller food pans in different configurations, as long as the food pans are 4 inches deep. The self-contained refrigeration system uses forced-air and a capillary tube to maintain the selected temperature between 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To ensure the unit can withstand heavy-duty use in chaotic commercial environments, the exterior is constructed from stainless steel with a matching aluminum back and the interior has a clear-coated aluminum liner.
- Refrigerated chef base with 6 drawers
- Each drawer fits 2 full-size food pans measuring 4-in. deep
- Unit accommodates 12 total full-size food pans
- One-piece top supports up to 2,000 lbs.
- Heavy-duty top includes a marine edge to contain spills
- Temperature range from 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained, forced-air refrigeration
- Capillary tube system uses 134A refrigerant
- Condensing unit accessed from behind side grill
- Interior liner is clear-coated aluminum
- Stainless steel front, top and side exterior
- Back is made with matching aluminum
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 110 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 257⁄16 in. H
- CSA, CE, and UL Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in the USA
Refrigerated Chef Base, 110"L base, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (6) drawers (accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included), 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.5 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TRCB-110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||3|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|