Office break rooms, waiting rooms and hotel hospitality stations would find Bunn-O-Matic's AXIOM-DV-APS automatic airpot coffee brewer a beneficial tool. The dual-voltage unit can operate on a 120 or a 208/240 circuit and brews 4.2 to 7.5 gallons of coffee per hour. BrewWIZARD technology can determine the flow rate based on water quality and adjust brew times for steady pot levels. A hot water faucet hookup is included to make other hot beverages other than coffee, and a SplashGard funnel protects hands from spills.
- Dual voltage; compatible with 120 V or 208/240 V electricity
- Brews 4.2 to 7.5 gal. per hour
- BrewLOGIC technology determines flow rate and adjusts brew time based on water conditions
- LCD display through BrewWIZARD technology simplifies brewer programming
- Hot water faucet for other hot beverages
- SplashGard funnel protects hands from hot liquids spilling on them
- Cold brew lockout function prevents operation when water is at the incorrect temperature
- Airpots sold separately
- Overall Dimensions: 9-in. W x 18.5-in. D x 23.6-in. H
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.5-15 A, cord included
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
38700.0010 AXIOM®-DV-APS Airpot Coffee Brewer, automatic, dual voltage adaptable, 200 oz. capacity tank, hot water faucet, SplashGard® funnel, programmable controls at front, LCD display, coffee extraction controlled with pre-infusion, pulse brew & digital temperature control, electronic diagnostics, built-in tank drain, energy-saver mode, brews into (1) 1.9 to 3 liter airpot (sold separately), UL, NSF, 120/208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn AXIOM-APS-0010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||AXIOM-DV-TC, 38700.0010, AXIOMDVAPS, 387000010, 38700-0010, BUNAXIOMDV-APS, 234AXIOMDV|
|Brewing Capacity (Gal/Hr)||4.2|
Bunn AXIOM-APS-0010 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Used to provide better quality coffee for weekly church hospitality and other events. Requires significant plumbing to connect to water supply a..."
"Used to provide better quality coffee for weekly church hospitality and other events. Requires significant plumbing to connect to water supply and fittings can be a bit hard to find. The brewer has numerous options to control brewing time, water flow, temp, etc., but no useful guidance from manufacturer on web site or operating manual. Once set up, unit is very easy to use and quickly produces 3 liters of coffee."