The Blodgett ZEPH-200-G-ES Zephaire single full-size convection oven is made of stainless steel with a full angle-iron frame. Dual-pane, thermal glass windows enable the user to see the food being cooked, while a powder-coated door handle opens both doors at the same time. Five chrome-plated racks have 11 rack positions, each spaced 1 5⁄8 inches apart.
The baking compartment is lined with double-sided porcelain, and the interior is illuminated with two halogen lamps. There are 2 inches of insulation to keep heat inside and a manual gas service cut-off switch to ensure safety. Holding five 18-inch-by-26-inch full-size pans, the Blodgett ZEPH-200-G-ES has a temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Zephaire series
- Accommodates (5) 18 in. x 26 in. full-size pans
- 5 chrome-plated racks with an 11-position guide
- 1.625-in. rack spacing
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Stainless steel construction with a full angle-iron frame
- Dual-pane, thermal glass windows
- Powder-coated door handle simultaneously opens both doors
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door with turnbuckle assembly
- Ball bearing front control panel slides out for servicing
- 2-in. of insulation keep heat inside
- Double-sided porcelain lines the baking compartment
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Single inlet blower wheel
- 2 halogen lamps illuminate the interior
- Direct fired gas system
- Electronic spark ignition control system
- Removable inshot burners
- Manual gas service cut-off switch ensures safety
- 2-speed fan motor has automatic thermal overload protection
- Control area cooling fan
- 25-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- 1⁄2-in. NPT gas supply needed
- 1,120-1,680 RPM
- 50,000 BTU
- 8 A, 14.6 kW, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 28.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.25 in. W x 49.03 in. D x 59.15 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Visit our guide to buying convection ovens to learn more about these units.
Zephaire Convection Oven, natural gas, single-deck, bakery depth, capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans, (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls with digital timer, two speed fan, dependent glass door, interior light, stainless steel front, sides and top, 25" stainless steel legs, 50,000 BTU, ETL, CE, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-200-G-ES SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|