APW Wyott's GGT-24I commercial griddle can cook all of your customers' breakfast and lunch favorites in a snap. This stainless steel top skirted unit has a fast start-up for the most consistent cooking temperatures, and gives a fast recovery time and the ability to handle many different varieties of food. A bullnose front extension protects users from burns, and cleaning is easy with a bottom-mount grease collection pan.
- Stainless steel top skirt
- Fast start-up for consistent cooking temperatures
- Fast recovery time and ability to handle different food varieties
- Bullnose front extension protects users from potential burning
- Bottom-mount grease collection pan makes for easy cleaning
- Front openings allow pilot light to be easily lit and adjusted without removing front panel
- Adjustable gas regulator is field convertible
- 1-in. flat polished “hot rolled” steel griddle plate
- 3-in. stainless steel backsplash and sloped side splashes
- Front access panels allow easy access to components
- 4-in. heat-resistant, adjustable legs
- Snap action thermostats
- 4-in. x 1-in. grease chute drains into grease drawer
- 50,000 total BTUs per hr.
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 26-3/4 in. D x 15-3/4 in. H
- CE, CSA, and UL Listed
Griddle, LPgas, countertop, 24" W x 25" D (O.A.), 1" thick smooth polished steel griddle plate, snap-action thermostat, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Apw Wyott GGT-24I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GGT-24I|