The Advance Tabco TTS-306-X work table has a rolled front and rear to prevent employee injury. Hat channels run along the bottom of the table top for stability. The undershelf is secured to legs with leg collars, which are adjustable to hold a variety of supplies and equipment. Excess noise is eliminated since the tabletop is sound deadened. The entire Advance Tabco TTS-306-X work table is TIG welded for strength.
- 15⁄8-in. rolled rim front and rear reduce the risk of injuries
- 2 die-formed hat channels on the underside of the unit provide additional strength
- Leg collars on the undershelf secure the shelf to the legs
- Undershelf is adjustable and sturdy
- TIG welded for strength
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise production
- Die-formed, galvanized hat channels are connected to the top with adhesive and weld studs
- Gussets are welded to hat channels for stability
- Stainless steel construction resists bending and cracking
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
If you want additional information on work tables, check out the buyers' guide to work tables.
Lite™ Series Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TTS-306 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|