The John Boos FBLS7230 work table is mostly constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings. Its tubular legs and bullet feet provide stability, while the adjustable undershelf holds different types of equipment. The top has been TIG welded for strength, and these areas are blended to a smooth finish. A reinforced channel runs the length of the tabletop for additional strength. The John Boos FBLS7230 work table has a sound-deadened top to reduce the amount of noise in kitchens.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and strong
- Sound-deadened top reduces amount of noise produced
- Bending on the top is prevented with the 1-in. x 2-in. reinforced channel
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edges on the front and back reduce the risk of injury
- Can be lined with other tables with the 90-degree bend down sides
- Equipment or supplies can be stored on the 671⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf
- Top is TIG welded for strength and smoothed to blend with other surfaces
- Bullet feet are adjustable to keep the unit level
- Stability is provided by the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 341⁄2 in.
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
We break down the features and benefits of most commercial work tables in our work table buyers' guide.
Budget Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 18/430 stainless steel top, 1-1/2" stallion edge both faces, straight turn down on sides, adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable 1" plastic bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FBLS7230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet