The Advance Tabco TTS-305-X work table has a sound-deadened, 430 series stainless steel top with an 18-gauge thickness. This top is reinforced with two die-formed hat channels for a flat, even work surface. Its front and rear edges are rolled to reduce injuries, and its square side edges sit against other surfaces. Fully TIG welded, this unit is durable and strong, and its leg collars connect an adjustable undershelf to the legs. The Advance Tabco TTS-305-X work table comes with adjustable bullet feet to stabilize the unit on uneven floors.
- 15⁄8-in. front and rear edges are rolled, eliminating sharp corners for user comfort
- Side edges are square to sit flush against other surfaces
- Flat work surface and stability are created since the tabletop is reinforced with 2 die-formed hat channels
- Fully TIG welded for strength and smoothed into a uniform appearance
- Gussets are welded to the hat channels
- Resists rust, scratches, and dents with its 18-ga. 430 series stainless steel tabletop
- Top is sound deadened to reduce the amount of noise produced
- Adjustable 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf holds small equipment, supplies, and more
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs
- Stabilizes on uneven floors with 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
If you're unsure what kind of work table would best suit your application, read up on them in the resource for work tables.
Special Value Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TTS-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|