The Advance Tabco TTS-308-X work table can be used to prep ingredients by hand or with equipment. All of the table is TIG welded for strength, and hat channels run along the length under the top for stabilization and strength. They are connected with adhesive and weld studs. Its undershelf is attached with leg collars, and it adjusts to hold a variety of supplies and equipment. Made of stainless steel, the Advance Tabco TTS-308-X work table is strong and heavy duty.
- Reduces the risk of injury with rounded 15⁄8-in. rolled rim front and rear
- 2 die-formed hat channels add strength to the tabletop
- Leg collars on the undershelf secure the shelf to the legs
- Adjustable undershelf can hold supplies and equipment
- Durability is provided by the TIG-welded construction
- Reduces the amount of noise with the sound-deadened top
- Adhesive and weld studs are used to attach the top to die-formed, galvanized hat channels
- Gussets are welded to hat channels for strength
- Constructed of stainless steel to resist stains and dents
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Our explainer on work tables goes in depth on work tables.
Lite™ Series Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TTS-308 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|