The Advance Tabco TTF-246 work table is ideal for commercial establishments with its heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel top. To reduce noise in prep areas, the top is sound deadened. Reinforced by hat channels under the top, it stays level under heavy loads. A 11⁄2-inch backsplash prevents messes from reaching the wall. There is a shelf under the top for staff to keep equipment, supplies, and ingredient bins close at hand. This Advance Tabco TTF-246 work table has adjustable bullet feet that balance on most uneven floors.
- Stainless steel top construction is corrosion resistant and heavy duty
- Sound-deadening top does not produce loud noise
- Die-formed, galvanized hat channels are secured to the top for reinforcement and leveling
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash prevents spills from reaching the wall
- Galvanized steel undershelf is adjustable for holding equipment, supplies, and bins
- All TIG welded for strength and stability
- Exposed welded areas have a polished finish that creates a cohesive look
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front rim eliminates a sharp edge that could lead to injury
- Adjustable, 1-in. bullet feet on the stainless steel, 15⁄8-in. legs stabilize on most floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & 1-1/2" backsplash on rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TTF-246 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|