The Advance Tabco TTF-245 work table has an easy-to-clean stainless steel top that resists corrosion, dents, and scratches, making it perfect for use in commercial establishments. Its top is reinforced with hat channels, so it provides a level surface for using equipment like blenders, toasters, and food warmers. While staff members are prepping product, noise levels are reduced by the sound-deadening design. The table and the wall behind it are separated by a 11⁄2-inch backsplash, keeping spills and messes contained. This Advance Tabco TTF-245 work table has adjustable bullet feet that stabilize on uneven surfaces.
- Corrosion-resistant, strong stainless steel top is easy to clean and ideal for commercial settings
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise while working
- Galvanized hat channels are secured to the top to reinforce and level it
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash helps contain spills
- Galvanized steel undershelf attach to the legs with adjustable collars for accommodating various item heights
- All the parts are TIG welded for strength that withstands use in commercial settings
- Areas that are welded and exposed have a polished finish that matches the adjacent areas
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front rim is safer for staff than sharp edges
- 1-in. bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. stainless steel legs adjust for stabilization on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 60"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & 1-1/2" backsplash on rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco TTF-245 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|