Ideal for ingredient prepping, the Advance Tabco TTF-244 work table can hold blenders, toasters, can openers, and other small equipment on its level, reinforced top. This top is made of stainless steel, so it resists corrosion and facilitates cleaning. To reduce noise levels, the top is sound deadened. A backsplash separates the unit from the wall to keep messes contained.
There is an undershelf that is attached to the legs with adjustable collars, which is perfect for storing equipment, supplies, and ingredient bins. Strength in commercial establishments is created by the all TIG-welded construction. This Advance Tabco TTF-244 work table has a smooth finish since the welded areas are polished to match the joining surface.
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion, dent, and scratch resistance
- Sound-deadening top keeps noise low during prepping
- Galvanized hat channels secure to the top for reinforcing and leveling the surface
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash helps keep messes off the wall
- Galvanized steel undershelf can be adjusted on the legs with collars to accommodate different items
- All TIG welded for strength and heavy use in commercial settings
- Exposed areas are polished to create a cohesive look
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front edge eliminates sharpness to reduce injury risks
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. stainless steel legs create balance on any floor
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
Lite™ Series Work Table, 48"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & 1-1/2" backsplash on rear, adjustable galvanized undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TTF-244 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|