The Advance Tabco FE-1-1620-18L-X one-compartment sink is constructed of stainless steel, making it resistant to minor damage and corrosion. It is all TIG welded for strength, and the welded surfaces are polished to match the adjacent surfaces. The sink bowl measures 16 inches long by 20 inches wide by 12 inches deep, providing plenty of space for washing dinnerware. The bowl’s corners are coved, which make the sink easy to clean.
The rolled rim edge adds strength to the unit while preventing water from getting on the floor. A left-sided drainboard provides a space for placing dirty dishes or allowing dishes to dry after being washed. With the 9-inch backsplash, messes are contained to the Advance Tabco FE-1-1620-18L-X one-compartment sink. Uneven floors are no problem for this unit since there are plastic, adjustable bullet feet.
- Sink bowl measures 16 in. L x 20 in. W x 12 in. D
- Bowl has coved corners to make cleaning easy
- Strength is added with the rolled rim edge
- Constructed of stainless steel to resist minor damage and corrosion
- All TIG welded with a polished finish on welded surfaces
- 9-in. backsplash helps contain messes
- Left drainboard provides a place for setting dirty dishes or drying clean dishes
- 15⁄8-in. dia. galvanized legs have 1-in. adjustable, plastic bullet feet
- 1⁄2-in. IPS hot and cold supply
- Faucet holes on 8-in. centers (Faucet not included)
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. L x 253⁄4 in. W x 431⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Special Value Fabricated Sink, 1-compartment, 18" left drainboard, bowl size 16" x 20" x 12" deep, 18 gauge 304 stainless steel, tile edge splash, rolled edge, 8" OC faucet holes, galvanized legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet, overall 25-3/4" F/B x 36-1/2" L/R, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FE-1-1620-18L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||36.5|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||20|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||16|