The Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-18RL-X two compartment sink has two drainboards on the left and right side to hold dirty and clean dishes. The two sink bowls measure 18 inches by 18 inches by 12 inches and have coved corners for easy cleaning. A 9-inch backsplash prevents food scraps and liquids from getting on equipment and walls. 8-inch on-center faucet holes are punched into the backsplash for faucet installation, but faucets are sold separately. The Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-18RL-X two compartment sink has a rolled rim edge that provides strength while also preventing injury.
- Faucet holes are 8-in. on-center Faucets are sold separately.
- 1⁄2-in. IPS hot and cold supply
- Stainless steel basket drain is 11⁄2-in. IPS
- Drainboards on the left and right sides of the unit can hold dirty and clean dishes
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and easy to clean
- TIG welded construction creates a durable structure
- Welded spots are smoothed for to a uniform surface and a satin finish
- (2) 18 in. L x 18 in. W x 12 in. D sink bowls are great for rinsing and washing dishes
- Soap, water, and food scraps are prevents from getting on other surfaces thanks to the 9-in. backsplash
- Rolled rim edge on the unit prevents injury and provides additional strength
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet are on 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- Gussets are welded to a reinforced plate that is die embossed
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 233⁄4 in. D x 43 in. H
- NSF certified
Special Value Fabricated NSF Sink, 2-compartment, 18" right & left drainboards, bowl size 18" x 18" x 12" deep, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel, tile edge splash, rolled edge, faucet holes on 8" centers, galvanized legs, 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, overall 24" F/B x 72" L/R
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-18RL-X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||72|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||18|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|