The Advance Tabco 4-1-24-X one-compartment sink is made of stainless steel, so it is heavy duty and easy to clean. To provide structure that supports heavy use, the unit is heli-arc welded. Blended to a satin finish, the welded areas match the adjacent surfaces. Since the sink sits on legs with 1-inch bullet feet, it can be level on most uneven surfaces. The bowl in this Advance Tabco 4-1-24-X one-compartment sink measures 24 inches by 21 inches by 14 inches deep.
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel that is durable and easily cleaned
- Heli-arc welded construction adds structure for regular use in commercial settings
- Welded areas match the adjacent surfaces with a blended satin finish
- Comes with a 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain
- 8-in. backsplash helps keep messes in the bowl and off the floor
- Holes for a faucet are punched on 8-in. centers (faucet not included)
- Galvanized tubular legs have 1-in. adjustable bullet feet for balance on uneven surfaces
- Sink dimensions: 24 in. L x 21 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 241⁄2 in. W x 41 in. H
Square Corner Scullery Sink, 1-compartment, 24"W x 21"D front to-back x 14" deep sink compartment, 8"H backsplash, 1-1/2 IPS waste drain basket included, 16 gauge 430 stainless steel, galvanized legs with plastic bullet feet, 24-1/2" F/B x 24" L/R (overall)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco 4-1-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||24|
|Sink Length (in)||24|
|Sink Width (in)||21|
|Sink Depth (in)||14|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||430 Series|
|Backsplash Height (in)||8"|
|Specialty Options||Corner Sink|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|
Advance Tabco 4-1-24 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Was trying to upgrade the laundry room in my house, and really didn't want the cheap fiberglass stuff at the big box stores. Someone suggested st..."
"Was trying to upgrade the laundry room in my house, and really didn't want the cheap fiberglass stuff at the big box stores. Someone suggested stainless steel, and I was shocked by the prices. Finally found KaTom. Very good sink and very good price. [...]. Smooth process and great value."