Elkay Foodservice's 4-1-24 one-compartment square corner budget sink has a 14-inch deep bowl that gives enough room to rinse equipment in your kitchen. Part of the Budget Series of sinks, this model has galvanized tubular legs and 1-in. adjustable plastic bullet feet to help keep the sink in place. Made from 430 Series stainless steel, the sink has welded areas that are blended to match nearby surfaces to a satin finish.
- 14-in. sink bowl
- Galvanized tubular legs and 1-in. adjustable plastic bullet feet help keep sink in proper place
- Made with 16-gauge 430 series stainless steel
- Welded areas made to match adjacent surfaces for satin finish
- 8-in. on-center faucet holes (faucets not included and sold separately)
- Bowl Dimensions: 24-in. W x 21-in. front-to-back x 14-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-1/2 in. D x 41-in. H
Square Corner Kitchen Sink, 1-compartment, 21" front-to-back x 24" wide sink compartment, 14" deep, with 8" high splash, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel, galvanized legs, adjustable plastic bullet feet, non NSF, overall 24.5" F/B x 24" L/R
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco 4-1-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Non-NSF Compartment Sinks|
|Compartment Dimensions||21 x 24 x 24 1/2|
|Construction||16 Gauge 430 Stainless|
|Total Width (in)||24|
Advance Tabco 4-1-24 Customer Reviews
"Was trying to upgrade the laundry room in my house, and really didn't want the cheap fiberglass stuff at the big box stores. Someone suggested stainless steel, and I was shocked by the prices. Finally found KaTom. Very good sink and very good price. . Smooth process and great value."