Advance Tabco's 4-41-24 one-compartment, square-corner kitchen sink can be applied to all sorts of miscellaneous kitchen tasks, whether it's rinsing produce or washing oversized pots and pans. The 24-inch-square compartment is a generous 13-inches deep. Two 1⁄2-inch inlet holes are provided on 8-inch centers. A 6-inch-high splash guard provides a mount for faucets.
The body of the Advance Tabco is made of 16-gauge, 430-series stainless steel, keeping it resistant to corrosion and easy to clean. It is heli-arc welded for structural integrity, and all welded portions have been polished to a satin finish to match the rest of the sink components.
- 1-compartment, square-corner sink
- Constructed of 16-gauge, 430-series stainless steel
- Components are heli-arc welded for durability
- Welded portions are blended to a satin finish to create a seamless design
- 6-in.-high splash guard
- Sink compartment measures 24 in. square x 13 in. D
- Includes1⁄2-in. holes for hot and cold water inlets on 8 in. centers
- 24 in. side-to-side x 271⁄2 in. front-to-back x 39 in. H
Square Corner Scullery Sink, 1-compartment, 24"W x 24"D front-to-back x 13" deep sink compartment, 6"H backsplash, 1-1/2 IPS waste drain basket included, 16 gauge 430 stainless steel, galvanized legs with plastic bullet feet, 27-1/2" F/B x 24" L/R (overall)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco 4-41-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||24|
|Sink Length (in)||24|
|Sink Width (in)||24|
|Sink Depth (in)||13|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||430 Series|
|Backsplash Height (in)||6"|
|Specialty Options||Corner Sink|