The Metro C539-HFC-4 heated holding cabinet can hot hold at higher temperatures without moisture control. The aluminum cabinet is insulated with a patented technology called Insulation Armour™ that absorbs heat but keeps the exterior cool. Its durable polymer construction resists denting and staining. To make moving the cabinet easier, molded-in hand holds create vertical handles. The forced convection system is thermostatically controlled to provide quick heat up and heat recovery. Since high quality components are used to make this holding cabinet, it is significantly reliable and durable for long-term use.
All modules are easily removable to make cleaning simpler. The digital thermometer makes reading the temperature easy for the operator. The operating temperature range for this cabinet is 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The full-length doors are made of clear polycarbonate so the user can easily see into the cabinet without having to open the door. Santoprene, high temperature gaskets are mounted on the door to help keep heat inside the cabinet. The Metro C539-HFC-4 heated holding cabinet uses fixed wire slides that are welded on 3-inch spacings to hold 18 pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches or 34 pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches.
- Full-size cabinet is made from aluminum for durability
- Holds food at food-safe temperatures and with passive humidity to maintain its freshness
- Comes standard in the color red
- Patented insulation technology called Insulation Armour™ keeps the exterior cool
- Insulation Armour™ is dent and stain resistant because it is constructed with durable polymer
- Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles to make moving the cabinet easier
- Forced convection system that is thermostatically controlled heats up and recovers heat quickly
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- 4 swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- 18 in. clearance from cooking equipment
- 11⁄2 in. clearance on back, top, and sides
- Keep away from surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Removable Control Panel
- Control panel module is easily removable so cleaning the cabinet interior is simple
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- Master on/off switch for easy control of the cabinet
- Power indicator lights let the operator know if the cabinet is on or off
- Catch pan comes with the drip trough
- Full-length polycarbonate glass doors allow for visibility of cabinet interior without losing heat
- Aluminum powder coated frame
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges have 180 degree swing
- Santoprene, high temperature gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Lever-action release magnetic pull latch
Fixed Wire Slides
- Slides hold 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Slides hold 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Fixed wire slides are welded on 3-in. spacers
- 1⁄4 in. dia. nickel chrome wire slides
C5 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers, (18) 18" x 26" pan or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, ENERGY STAR.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539HFC4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-HFC-4|
|Construction||Insulated Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|