The Metro C539-CFC-4 heated holding and proofing cabinet has a full-length door that is clear so staff can keep an eye of food without causing the cabinet to lose heat. The door is built with an extruded aluminum powder-coated frame with a polycarbonate window. Gaskets that keep heat inside the cabinet are mounted on the door and made with Santoprene. Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges have a 180 degree swing with long-life nylon bearings. To ensure heat stays in the cabinet, the door is kept closed with a high-strength magnetic pull latch with a lever-action release. This cabinet will hold hot food at a safe temperature. When the cabinet is in its lower-temperature proofing mode, users can control the humidity level of the cabinet.
To retain heat, the cabinet is built with Insulation Armour™, a patented insulation technology that retains heat inside the cabinet while keeping the exterior cool-to-the touch. This durable polymer insulation resists dents and stains and saves energy. Molded-in hand holds make moving the cabinet much easier. Fixed wire slides are used to hold pans inside the cabinet. These slides are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter and are made from nickel chrome electroplated wire. The slides are welded on 3 inch spacings and can hold 18 standard sized pans and 34 GN 1/1 pans. The Metro C539-CFC-4 heated holding and proofing cabinet is just what you need to keep your food hot without drying it out.
- Full-sized heated holding and proofing cabinet with red exterior
- Insulation Armour™ keep heat inside the cabinet but keeps the exterior cool to prevent injuries
- Durable polymer construction is stain and dent resistant
- Molded-in hand holds make moving the cabinet easier
- Thermostatically-controlled, forced convection rapidly heats up and recovers heat
- Operators can control the cabinet's moisture levels when it is in its lower-temperature proofing mode
- 4 nickel-plated swivel casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to lock cabinet in place
- Polymer drip trough with a catch pan prevents messes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Full-length clear door makes seeing into the cabinet easier
- Rugged, aluminum powder-coated frame on door
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges have a 180 degree swing
- Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside
- Magnetic lever-action release pull latch on door
Removable Control Module
- Control panel is removable to make cleaning the cabinet easier
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Master on/off switch makes controlling the cabinet easy
- Power indicator lights tell operator if the cabinet is on or off
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- 95 percent humidity at 95 degrees F
Fixed Wire Slides
- Fixed, nickel-chrome-plated wire slides
- Slides have a 1⁄4 in. dia.
- Slides are welded on 3-in. spacings
- Slides hold 18 standard size pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Slides hold 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
C5™ 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, with Red Insulation Armour™, mobile, full height, insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200°F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539-CFC-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Series||C5™ 3 Series|
|Slide Spacing (in)||3|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Special Features||Field Reversible Doors|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|
Metro C539-CFC-4 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We use this warming oven in the Church Fellowship Hall for church dinners. It is marvelous! People can bring their food warm or cold... and it..."
"We use this warming oven in the Church Fellowship Hall for church dinners. It is marvelous! People can bring their food warm or cold... and it will warm it up in a couple of hours and be ready to eat. There is plenty of room for everything. Thank you!"