The Metro C539-CFC-4 heated holding and proofing cabinet has a full-length door that is clear so staff can keep an eye of food without causing the cabinet to lose heat. The door is built with an extruded aluminum powder-coated frame with a polycarbonate window. Gaskets that keep heat inside the cabinet are mounted on the door and made with Santoprene. Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges have a 180 degree swing with long-life nylon bearings. To ensure heat stays in the cabinet, the door is kept closed with a high-strength magnetic pull latch with a lever-action release. This cabinet will hold hot food at a safe temperature. When the cabinet is in its lower-temperature proofing mode, users can control the humidity level of the cabinet.
To retain heat, the cabinet is built with Insulation Armour™, a patented insulation technology that retains heat inside the cabinet while keeping the exterior cool-to-the touch. This durable polymer insulation resists dents and stains and saves energy. Molded-in hand holds make moving the cabinet much easier. Fixed wire slides are used to hold pans inside the cabinet. These slides are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter and are made from nickel chrome electroplated wire. The slides are welded on 3 inch spacings and can hold 18 standard sized pans and 34 GN 1/1 pans. The Metro C539-CFC-4 heated holding and proofing cabinet is just what you need to keep your food hot without drying it out.
- Full-sized heated holding and proofing cabinet with red exterior
- Insulation Armour™ keep heat inside the cabinet but keeps the exterior cool to prevent injuries
- Durable polymer construction is stain and dent resistant
- Molded-in hand holds make moving the cabinet easier
- Thermostatically-controlled, forced convection rapidly heats up and recovers heat
- Operators can control the cabinet's moisture levels when it is in its lower-temperature proofing mode
- 4 nickel-plated swivel casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to lock cabinet in place
- Polymer drip trough with a catch pan prevents messes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Full-length clear door makes seeing into the cabinet easier
- Rugged, aluminum powder-coated frame on door
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges have a 180 degree swing
- Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside
- Magnetic lever-action release pull latch on door
Removable Control Module
- Control panel is removable to make cleaning the cabinet easier
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Master on/off switch makes controlling the cabinet easy
- Power indicator lights tell operator if the cabinet is on or off
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- 95 percent humidity at 95 degrees F
Fixed Wire Slides
- Fixed, nickel-chrome-plated wire slides
- Slides have a 1⁄4 in. dia.
- Slides are welded on 3-in. spacings
- Slides hold 18 standard size pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Slides hold 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
C5™ 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, with Red Insulation Armour™, mobile, full height, insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200°F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539-CFC-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 3 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|