The Carter-Hoffmann HL4-18 hotLOGIX holding and proofing cabinet features independent humidity and heat controls, so operators can customize cabinet conditions for holding and proofing a number of items. The heater is mounted on the bottom of the cabinet and uses an Incoloy-sheathed heating element. A blower fan circulates air and humidity throughout the cabinet to ensure food stays hot. A digital thermometer mounted on the exterior of the cabinet allows operators to monitor the cabinet temperatures for optimal food holding. This cabinet can preheat to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes and has a maximum temperature of 190 degrees Fahrenheit. To keep pans in place, Carter-Hoffmann HL4-18 hotLOGIX holding and proofing cabinet has universal wire slides that are fixed in 3-inch spacings. It can hold 18 sheet pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches and 36 steam table pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches.
- Aluminum interior and exterior construction
- Welded and riveted double-wall construction with the cabinet welded to the base
- 1-in.-thick continuous wrap-around insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet
- Aluminum drip trough with 1⁄2-in. drain at the door base to catch grease
- Plastic catch pan is mounted under the cabinet base
- Single-panel tempered glass door in an aluminum frame that is field-reversible for convenience
- Santoprene high-temperature gasket on the door keeps heat from escaping the cabinet
- Adjustable, edge-mounted hinges with a chrome plate finish
- Edge-mount latch with a magnetic catch
- Holds 18 sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 36 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
- Universal wire slides at 3-in. fixed spacings
- Digital thermometer displays the temperature in 1-degree increments and has a sensing bulb and protector
- Power indicator light lets you know if the cabinet is on or off
- (4) 5-in. dia. rubber tread swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2100 W, 17.5 A, 8 ft. rubber cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 261⁄2 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 705⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Heating and Humidity System
- Separate dial controls for heat and humidity
- 85-100 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range
- 90-95 percent humidity range
- Water reservoir is mounted in the bottom of the cabinet with an element mounted underneath for active humidification
- Reservoir must be manually refilled and has a 21⁄2-qt. capacity
- Heater is bottom-mounted with a Incoloy-sheathed heating element
- Blower fan circulates air and humidity throughout the cabinet to keep food hot or moist
hotLOGIX Humidified Holding/Proofer Cabinet-Logix4 Series, full height, mechanical controls, forced air heat with water reservoir, fixed wire universal slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" pans or (36) 12" x 20" pans, solid single pane glass door in extruded aluminum frame, insulated aluminum construction, 5" casters (2 w/brakes) 120v/60/1-ph, 2100W, 17.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, ETL, ETLsan
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann HL4-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|