With the Metro C519-CFC-4 heated proofing and holding cabinet, you can easily and confidently proof your breads and dough. With the flip of a switch, the cabinet will change to its holding mode where it can hold prepared food at ready-to-serve temperatures. You can view the interior without opening the clear polycarbonate door, saving energy and minimizing heat loss. Through a thermostatically controlled heating system, forced air provides faster heat up and recovery. Individual analog controls are provided for greater control over temperature and humidity levels. An easy-to-read digital thermometer, control dials that are recessed to prevent damage, a master on/off switch for full control, and power indicator lights that let you know if the cabinet is on or off are all featured on the cabinet.
This commercial holding and proofing model has fixed wire slides to accommodate 28 pans that measure 18 inches by 26 inches or 34 pans that measure 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches. Those slides are adjustable on 3-inch increments. The aluminum construction and removable module make cleaning a breeze, saving time and allowing your employees to focus on other tasks such as preparing delicious food. The Metro C519-CFC-4 heated cabinet's control and heating module can be removed without tools so that the cabinet can quickly be cleaned.
- Full sized, red, non-insulated hot holding and proofing cabinet
- Cabinet is made from aluminum for durability
- Thermostatically controlled heating system uses forced air to rapidly heat up and recover heat
- Clear polycarbonate, full length door allow for maximum visibility within the cabinet to prevent heat loss
- Extruded aluminum powder-coated frame on the door
- Double-hinged, field-reversible doors swing open to a full 180 degrees to make loading and unloading easier
- Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the door to keep the heat inside
- Magnetic pull latch with a lever-action release
- 4 swivel, nickel-plated casters with 5 in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to prevent the cabinet from rolling around
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Removable Control Module
- Control module is easily removable without tools to make cleaning the cabinet simpler
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-190 degrees F temperature range
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Operator can easily control the cabinet with a master on/off switch
- Operator knows if cabinet is on or off with the power indicator lights
- Individual analog controls for temperature and humidity levels
- Proofing mode provides 95 percent humidity at 95 degrees F
- Provides moisture control at lower temperatures so staff members can fine-tune the proofing process
- Polymer drip trough with a catch pan prevents messes
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
Fixed Wire Slides
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. fixed wire slides
- Slides are made from rugged, rust-resistant electroplated nickel chrome wire
- Fixed wire slides are welded on 3-in. spacing
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
C5™ 1 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190°F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Metro C519-CFC-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 1 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|