The Metro C519-CFC-U heated holding and proofing cabinet features insulation designed to save energy while retaining heat and keeping the exterior of the cabinet cool to touch. Powered by forced air circulation, the temperature is regulated throughout the cabinet when used in either proofing or holding mode. Clear polycarbonate doors allow operators to keep an eye on products without opening the door. A full length handle is securely molded to the heavy duty door and offers an easy grip.
Recessed controls and an easy to read digital thermometer make the heated holding cabinet easy to use by staff members of all skill levels. The universal slides are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter and are made from anodized nickel chrome wire. 18 slide pairs are provided but the cabinet can accommodate as many 37, and the slides adjust in 11⁄2 inch increments. The Metro C519-CFC-U heated holding and proofing cabinet is a full-size cabinet.
- Combination cabinet lets operator change from heated holding to proofing
- Full-sized cabinet is made from aluminum
- Full-length, clear, polycarbonate door allows the operator to see into the cabinet without having to open it
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges with 180 degree swing
- Door-mounted gaskets keep heat inside the chamber
- High-strength, magnetic pull latch with lever-action release
- Universal slides adjust on 11⁄2 in. increments
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. nickel chrome wire sides
- 18 slide pairs are provided, but the cabinet will hold 37
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- 4 casters, 2 with brakes
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Smooth polymer drip trough with a catch pan prevents unnecessary messes
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Master on/off switch
- Power indicator lights let the operator know if the cabinet is on or off
- Heating modules are removable for easy cleaning
- Temperature and humidity have individual analog controls
- Heat-up and temperature recovery is quick with the thermostatically controlled forced air heating system
- 80-190 degrees F temperature range
- Proofing mode provides moisture control and lower temperatures, creating ideal conditions in which bread to rise
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
C5™ 1 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190°F, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C519-CFC-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 1 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|