The Metro 2460NK3 Super Erecta® shelf measures 60 inches long and has a front-to-back wire design. Microban® epoxy coating covers the shelf, lowering the risk of corrosion and mold growth and keeping the shelves clean between cleanings. Split sleeves are included to connect the shelf to posts, so staff can adjust shelves without additional tools. To reduce dust buildup, the shelf has an open design.
- 600-lb. maximum capacity
- Anti-bacterial epoxy coating resists corrosion
- Open design enables air circulation
- Wires avoid catching objects since they run front to back
- Adjustable with included split sleeves
- Plastic split sleeves fit Super Erecta posts
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W
- NSF certified
New to commercial shelving? You can learn more about them through our wire shelves explainer article.
Super Erecta® Shelf, wire, 60"W x 24"D, plastic split sleeves are included in each carton, Metroseal 3™ epoxy-coated corrosion-resistant finish with Microban® antimicrobial protection, NSF
Metro 2460NK3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|