For rust and fungus protection, the Metro 2436NK3 Super Erecta® shelf is coated in Microban® epoxy. This finish enables the shelf to work great in coolers and freezers since it is rust and mold resistant. Air can move freely around the wires to prevent dust from settling on top. These wires follow the movement objects when they are pulled off, so they catch less on edges. This shelf can support heavy, frozen foods and comes with split sleeves for tool-free adjustments.
- 800-lb. maximum capacity
- Epoxy coating contains Microban, which prevents mold and corrosion
- Open design enables air circulation around wires
- Wires are aligned to match front access
- Shelf is adjustable
- Plastic split sleeves work with most posts
- Can use with Super Erecta shelving posts
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W
- NSF certified
First time purchasing commercial shelving? You can read our buyers' guide to wire shelves to learn about the essentials.
Super Erecta® Shelf, wire, 36"W x 24"D, plastic split sleeves are included in each carton, Metroseal 3™ epoxy-coated corrosion-resistant finish with Microban® antimicrobial protection, NSF
Metro 2436NK3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|