The Metro 2148NK3 Super Erectra® shelf is coated with Metroseal 3™ epoxy that prevents mildew and fungus growth, which also helps eliminate musty odors. Air can flow freely between the wires to minimize dust accumulation. The wires have a front-to-back design, which simplifies grabbing supplies from the back. When paired with a shelving post, the shelf can be adjusted for tall or short storage. Split sleeves secure the shelves without needing any sharp bolts or tools.
- 800-lb. maximum capacity
- Epoxy finish with anti-bacterial Microban® protection
- Air can circulate around wire design
- Front-to-back wires help with accessing objects from the back
- Adjustable with provided plastic split sleeves
- Designed for use with Super Erecta shelving posts
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 21 in. W
- NSF certified
Interested in wire shelves? Our buyers' guide to wire shelving goes over the benefits and features.
Super Erecta® Shelf, wire, 48"W x 21"D, plastic split sleeves are included in each carton, Metroseal 3™ epoxy-coated corrosion-resistant finish with Microban® antimicrobial protection, NSF
Metro 2148NK3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|