The eQuipped GR48 gas griddle has a 3⁄4-inch-thick plate that withstands repeated heating and cooling without warping. Four stainless steel burners are spread evenly across this surface for even heating. To maintain heat, the quick-on design of the burners allows them to adjust when the probe senses a drop in temperature. Side splashes and a 4-inch backsplash contain messes to the griddle plate to aid in cleaning. This eQuipped GR48 griddle is powered by natural gas but can be converted to propane with the included kit.
- Powered by natural gas but convertible to propane
- 4 stainless steel, U-style burners maintain even heat by adjusting as the probe senses temperature drops, offering quick recovery times
- 3⁄4-in. polished griddle plate resists wear and tear as it continuously heats and cools
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes catch grease and debris
- 31⁄4-in. grease trough
- Removable, stainless steel grease pan simplifies cleaning
- Cool-to-the-touch front edge extends for user safety
- Manual controls have large temperature knobs for simple operation
- Convenient, front-accessible pilots
- Double-wall construction and insulated side panels offer superior heat retention
- Adjustable, stainless steel, non-skid legs
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooking surface dimensions: 47.59 in. W x 20.68 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 47.65 in. W x 30.42 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Visit our griddles buyers' guide to read more in-depth information about commercial griddles.
Commercial Griddle, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 48"W, (4) 30,000 BTU U-style burners, 20.68"L x 47.59"W cooking area, 3/4" thick polished plate, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 120,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped GR48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||120000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|