The eQuipped R10-RGB24 gas range measures 60 inches wide, and with a six-burner top, 24-inch raised griddle and broiler, and two standard ovens, it provides maximum performance in a compact footprint. Each of the burners in the range top is controlled individually with a standing pilot and adjustable controls. On the griddle, the operator can prepare burgers, pancakes, fried eggs, and more. It includes 4-inch side splashes to keep grease splatter contained. The built-in broiler is perfect for finishing meats and other products.
There are two ovens in the base of this eQuipped R10-RGB24 gas range. They operate from 250 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Their interiors are made of porcelain to make them easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. The spring-loaded doors are easy to open and close, and the handles stay cool to the touch to prevent burns. Most of this unit is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion, stains, scratches, and more.
- Ships for use with natural gas with an included conversion kit for LP - Regulator must be purchased separately
- Individual standing pilots
- High and low temperature settings
- 12-in. x 12-in. cast iron grates are durable to withstand heavy use
- 24-in. raised griddle and broiler provide additional cooking space
- Griddle has 4-in. welded side shields to prevent grease and debris from splattering
- 4-in. grease trough collects grease
- Deep crumb tray captures food particles and debris
- Oven temperature range: 250-550 degrees F
- Porcelain-coated oven door liners
- Spring-loaded doors feature stay-cool handles
- 3⁄4-in. rear NPT gas connection
- Overall dimensions: 59.95 in. W x 30.49 in. D x 60.33 in. H
Learn more about the features of ranges and ovens in our ranges and ovens buyers' guide.
Commercial Gas Range, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included - Regulator must be purchased separately), with raised griddle broiler, (2) ovens, (6) burners, (3) griddles, cast iron burners (30,000 BTU/hr each burner), 12" x 12" cast iron top grates, each burner has individual standing pilot light, push-in knob with efficient hi-low burner system, removable crumb tray, 24" manual raised griddle-broiler (36,000 BTU/hr), 4" wide grease trough, 3/4" thick griddle plate, 4" welded griddle shields, 3 cast iron burners with standing pilots, valve control every 8", extra deep pull out crumb tray with welded corner, one rack for broiling (two rack positions), oven includes 2 removable and adjustable oven racks, 30,000 BTU/hr total output per oven, flame failure safety device, adjustable thermostat from 250°F to 550°F, door liner is coated in nano-porcelain, cool-to-touch stainless steel oven door handles, stainless steel front, back riser, and shelf, spring loaded door with cool to touch stainless steel oven door handle, 6" stainless steel adjustable legs, 3/4" rear NPT rear gas connection, 24.75"H backriser, 59.95"W x 30.49"D x 60.33"H
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped R10-RGB24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|