The Hobart LXGER-2 glasswasher is made of stainless steel to resist scratches and dents. Its front opening design can be used for freestanding and undercounter-type operations. Its wash and rinse cycle are automatic and can be paused by opening the door, with the cycle resuming when the door is closed. Top-mounted controls have a digital cycle and temperature displays, and the user can choose between a light or normal cycle. With a normal cycle, this glasswasher can wash 24 racks per hour. It only uses 0.62-gallons of water per rack, and each cycle lasts 146 seconds.
The Hobart LXGER-2 glasswasher has a condenser coil that keeps hot water and vapor inside the machine to conserve energy. It has a built-in booster heater with Sense-A-Temp™ that raises the incoming water temperature to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for proper sanitation. Controls include an automated delime cycle, dirty water indicator, and Energy Saver mode, while a vent hood is not recommended since this glasswasher does not produce extreme vapors.
- Stainless steel construction resists dents and scratches
- Can be installed for freestanding and undercounter-type operations with its front-opening design
- Horizontally mounted, centrifugal-type pump with built-in motor
- Motor has overload protection with auto reset
- Automatic wash and rinse cycle can be interrupted by opening the door, and resumes when the door is closed
- Condenser coil keeps hot water and vapor inside machine to conserve energy
- Built-in booster heater with Sense-A-Temp raises incoming water temperature to 180 degrees F for proper sanitation
- Integral pump automatically drains water
- Choose between light and normal cycles
- Automated delime cycle
- Dirty water indicator and Energy Saver mode
- Auto clean cycle washes inside of machine at shutdown
- Top-mounted controls with digital cycle and temperature display
- Accommodate rack sizes from 10-in. x 20-in. to 20-in. x 20-in.
- Washes 24 racks per hour
- Each cycle runs 146 sec. on a normal setting
- Uses 0.62-gal. of water per rack
- Vent hood is not recommended since it does not produce extreme vapors
- Required incoming water pressure: 15-65 PSI
- Required ambient water temperature: 55 degrees F
- 30.5 A
- 120, 208-240 (3 wire) V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 12-in. door opening height
- Overall dimensions: 2315⁄16 in. W x 259⁄16 in. D x 343⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
You can find additional information on undercounter units in the buyers' guide to undercounter dishwashers.
(6" LEG STAND) Advansys™ Glasswasher with Energy Recovery, Hot Water Sanitation, .62 gal per rack, 30 or 24 Racks/Hour, Fresh Water Rinse, Steam Elimination, Smart Sensing, Auto Delime notification & cycle, Auto Chemical Priming, with detergent, rinse aid & delime pumps, 2 Programmable Cycles, Advanced Service Diagnostics, electric tank heat, 120/208-240(3W)/60/1, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart LXGER-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||30|
|For Use With||Glass|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|