This Hobart automatic slicer has a double-action indexing cam to cut both thick and thin slices of product and has a capacity for products up to 12 inches wide or seven and a half inches in diameter. The dual Borazon stone sharpener quickly sharpens the CleanCut™ slicer knife in five seconds to ensure that all slices produced are even and the exact thickness. The automatic drive system can be adjusted to slice at 28, 38, 48, and 58 strokes per minute.
The Hobart HS7N-1 heavy duty slicer is built with several features for safety and sanitation. A zero knife exposure feature keeps the slicer knife concealed at all times to protect operators. The no-volt release requires the slicer to be restarted after a power failure to ensure the machine doesn't power up unexpectedly. To facilitate cleaning, the slicer is built with a burnished aluminum base that limits the places where food debris and bacteria can collect. A manual lift handle props machine up so it can be cleaned underneath.
- Replaces 2712-1 and 3713N-1
- Non-removable knife
- Automatic design
- Has the capacity for food up to 12-in. W or 7-1/2 in. Dia.
- Able to slice up to 1-in. thick
- 13-in. CleanCut™ Knife is made from is made from 304L stainless steel and high-performance Stellite alloy that has a lifespan nearly 2 - 3 times longer than carbon coated or stainless steel knives (also includes magnetic cover)
- Top-mounted Borazon stone sharpener - uses 2 stones to sharpen and hone the blade within 5-sec. (removable and warewasher safe)
- Grooves on gauge plate and knife cover reduce drag for a smooth slicing motion
- Double-action indexing cam - first full circle of the indexing knob controls the thickness for shaving, chipping, and thin slicing. The second opens the plate for thicker slices
- Automatic drive system with timing belt has 4 speeds to cut 28, 38, 48, and 58 strokes per min.
- 3 stroke lengths to use on a variety of items
- Hobart's unique design for 0 knife exposure
- Electroless nickel-plated single slide rod with reservoir wick in transport continuously lubricates the carriage rod for smooth operation
- Carriage must be set in the home position before the slicer will start
- No-volt restart if power fails or is interrupted
- Manual lift lever to help with cleaning under the unit
- Removable ring guard cover catches food debris and leaves space between the knife and guard for easier cleaning - made of Zytel™ plastic and can be washed in a warewasher or 3 compartment sink
- 1-piece burnished aluminum base has fewer places for food to fall or get trapped for more sanitary usage
- Stainless steel top cover and anodized aluminum product tray/gauge plate
- Tilting, removable carriage system makes it easier for mid-day cleaning for further sanitation
- Removable meat grip arm is made out of high strength thermoplastic and swings out of the way when not being used
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.6 A, 1/2 HP motor rotates at 430 RPM
- Overall Dimensions: 24-5/8 in. W x 30-5/16 in. D x 27-1/4 in. H (includes knobs, and handles in measurements)
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified
Precise Cutting and Easy Sharpening
- Borazon stone sharpener can be used wet or dry for sharpening, is top mounted, and when the stones have been removed the knife edge is completely shielded
- 2 Borazon sharpening stones included
- Regularly sharpening improves operation and ensures that cuts will be even and consistent
- The dual-action indexing knob gives you the ability to slice both thick and thin
- Edge is completely covered when the sharpener is mounted and removed
- Gauge plate stays closed when sharpening
- Home-start position will keep the unit from starting until it has reached the home position
- 30-sec. shutoff
Heavy Duty Slicer, automatic, 13" CleanCut knife, burnished finish, (3) stroke lengths and (4) stroke speeds, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, single action top mounted sharpener with Borazon stones, cleaning kickstand, 1/2 hp motor, 120v/60/1-ph NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS7N-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||2712-1, 3713N-1|
|Size||13 in Knife|