This Hobart automatic slicer has a double-action indexing cam that can cut products 12 inches wide or 71⁄2 inches diameter into thick or thin slices. Its dual Borazon stone sharpener quickly sharpens the CleanCut™ slicer knife in 15 seconds to ensure that all product is the same thickness. The automatic drive system can be adjusted to slice at 28, 38, 48, and 58 strokes per minute.
This Hobart HS7N-1 heavy-duty slicer is built with several features that support safety and sanitation. A zero-knife exposure feature keeps the slicer knife concealed at all times to protect operators. Ensuring the machine does not power up unexpectedly, the no-volt release requires operators to restart the slicer after a power failure. In order to facilitate cleaning, the slicer is built with a burnished aluminum base that minimizes crevices where food debris and bacteria can collect. A manual-lift handle props the machine up so staff can clean under it.
- Non-removable knife
- Automatic design
- Has the capacity for food with a 12-in. width or 71⁄2-in. diameter
- Able to slice any food as thick as 1 in.
- 13-in. CleanCut™ knife is made of stainless steel and high-performance Stellite alloy for durability
- Top-mounted Borazon stone sharpener is removable and warewasher safe
- Grooves on gauge plate and knife cover create a smooth slice and reduce drag
- Double-action indexing cam
- Automatic drive system with timing belt has 4 speeds to cut 28, 38, 48, or 58 strokes per min.
- Knife edge is covered to support quick cleaning
- Gauge plate stays closed while the sharpener is being used
- Carriage rod is continuously lubricated to create smooth operation
- Slicer will not start unless carriage is set in the home position
- No-volt restart if power fails or is interrupted
- Manual lift lever helps with cleaning under the unit
- Removable ring guard cover catches food debris and leaves space between the knife and guard for cleaning
- 1-piece burnished aluminum base leaves few places for food to fall or get trapped
- Stainless steel top cover and an anodized aluminum product tray and gauge plate
- Removable meat grip arm is made of high-strength thermoplastic and swings out of the way when not being used
- cETLus listed and NSF certified
Precise Cutting and Easy Sharpening
- 2 Borazon sharpening stones included
- Top-mounted Borazon stone can be used wet or dry for sharpening
- Regularly sharpening improves operation and ensures that cuts will be even and consistent
- Dual-action indexing knob can slice both thick and thin sizes
- Edge is completely covered when the sharpener is mounted and removed
- Gauge plate stays closed when sharpening
- Will not start until it has reached the home position
- 30-sec. shutoff
Dimensions & Utilities
- 245⁄8 in. W x 305⁄16 in. D x 271⁄4 in. H
- 5.6 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Not sure what you're looking for? Take a look at our commercial slicers article.
Heavy Duty Meat Slicer, automatic, 13" CleanCut™ knife, burnished finish, (3) stroke lengths & (4) stroke speeds, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, product fence, single action top mounted sharpener with Borazon™ stones, cleaning kickstand, 5.6amps, 120v/60hz/1-ph, NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS7N-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||2712-1, 3713N-1|
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|