The Hobart EDGE13A-11 Edge slicer has a 13-inch-diameter, chrome-plated carbon steel knife. Its thin edge improves yield, is honed in just 15 seconds by a ceramic sharpener, and can be removed and fully submerged in water. During operation and cleaning, a permanent ring guard protects the knife. The motor operates at one speed with manual and automatic modes.
Made of strong anodized aluminum, the base is easy to clean and sanitize. If power is lost or the Hobart EDGE13A-11 slicer is unplugged, a no-volt safety release prevents it from automatically powering back on. A gauge plate and carriage interlock prevent the carriage from being removed if the plate is open, protecting the knives from damage. Since the carriage system is removable, staff can clean the components with little difficulty.
- Part of the Edge series
- 13-in. chrome-plated carbon steel knife has a thin edge that improves yield
- Removable top-mount ceramic sharpener hones the knife in 15 sec.
- Sharpener can be submerged in water when cleaned
- Permanent knife ring guard provides protection for the knife while operating and cleaning
- Strong, 1-speed knife drive motor
- 1-speed automatic carriage
- Manual and automatic slice modes
- Automatic mode runs with a single speed and stroke when the user engages the automatic lever and power button
- Poly-V belt drive system extends belt life to reduce maintenance needs and noise
- 45-degree, gravity-feed product table
- Removable rear-mount meat grip with arm secures oversized loaves
- Anodized aluminum base is sanitary, quick cleaning, and strong
- No-volt safety release prevents the slicer from automatically restarting if it is unplugged or if the power fails
- Carriage cannot be removed unless the plate is closed, protecting the knife edge
- Removable carriage system speeds up the cleaning process
- Removable rear deflector does not require tools
- 4 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Overall dimensions: 27.58 in. W x 22.83 in. D x 28.15 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Our slicers buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units.
Slicer, automatic, single speed, single stroke length, med duty, angle feed, 13" chrome plated carbon steel knife, carriage & gauge interlocks, no volt release, poly-v belt drive system, anodized aluminum carriage & knife cover, top mounted sharpener, product fence, anodized aluminum finish, 120v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amp, 1/2 hp, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart EDGE13A-11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|