The Hobart HS6-1 slicer has a one-piece burnished aluminum base to prevent food particles from getting trapped in crevices and growing bacteria. Made of stainless steel with Stellite alloy, the 13-inch CleanCut™ knife stays sharper and last longer than carbon-coated stainless steel knives. To support thorough cleaning, the knife can be removed with a removal tool, while a Poly V belt drives the knife and runs at 430 rpm for optimal performance. A heavy-gauge, stainless steel knife cover protects the blade and stays on magnetically, and the gauge plate stays closed when the sharpener is in use, providing zero knife exposure.
The Hobart HS6-1 slicer has a top-mounted Borazon stone sharpener that is removable, dishwasher safe, and sharpens the blade in 15 seconds. A removable ring guard cover is made of Zytel™ plastic, collecting food debris around the knife to facilitate cleaning. Double-action indexing cam provides two revolutions: one for shaving, chipping and thin slicing and the other for thick slicing. For smooth sliding, the electroless nickel-plated slide rod is lubricated with an oil wick, and the machined grooves on the gauge plate and knife cover reduce drag. To simplify cleaning, the removable carriage system tilts.
- Burnished, one-piece aluminum base prevents particles from getting trapped in crevices and growing bacteria
- 13-in. CleanCut knife is made of stainless steel with Stellite alloy to stay sharper and last longer than carbon-coated stainless steel knives
- Knife removal tool enables thorough cleaning
- Poly V belt drives the knife and runs at 430 rpm for top performance
- Removable ring guard cover is made of Zytel plastic, collecting food debris around the knife to facilitate cleaning
- Gauge plate stays closed when sharpener is used, ensuring no knife exposure
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover protects blade and stays on magnetically
- Top-mounted, removable Borazon stone sharpener sharpens the blade in 15 sec. and is dishwasher safe.
- No-volt release forces the slicer to restart if power fails or the slicer is unplugged, preventing injuries
- Machined grooves on gauge plate and knife cover reduce drag for smooth slicing motion
- Tilting, removable carriage system simplifies cleaning
- Carriage accommodates food as large as 53⁄4-in. x 103⁄4-in. or 71⁄2-in. dia.
- Electroless nickel-plated slide rod is lubricated with an oil wick for a smooth slide
- Double-action indexing cam provides two revolutions: one for shaving, chipping, and thin slicing and another for thick slicing
- Gauge plate maintains position for concise slicing
- Spring kickstand lifts machine for cleaning underneath
- Comfortable handle reduces fatigue
- Rear-mounted meat grip arm opens in front of product tray for unblocked loading
- Removable meat grip for cleaning
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 245⁄8 in. W x 305⁄16 in. D x 251⁄2 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with plug
Check out our guide to Hobart slicers to learn more.
Heavy Duty Meat Slicer, manual, 13" CleanCut™ removable knife with removal tool, burnished finish, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, single action top mounted sharpener with Borazon™ stones, cleaning kickstand, 1/2 hp motor, 5.4amps, 120v/60hz/1-ph, NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS6-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||3613-2|
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|