The Hobart EDGE13 slicer is built to handle medium-volume demand for slicing of up to four hours each day. The machine's 13-inch, chrome-plated knife is powered by a drive system that uses a Poly V belt, which has 2.5 times more contact surface area than traditional flat and V belts. That yields greater dependability, easier maintenance, and quieter operation. The slicer's infinite thickness-control knob allows users to adjust slice thickness from paper thin to 9⁄16 inch.
This slicer is designed to be easy to clean and sanitize. Its one-piece aluminum base has no crevices or holes to collect food debris, so it's easy to wipe clean. The carriage system, sharpener, meat grip, and deflector are removable so they can be thoroughly washed by hand. A permanent knife ring guard protects users’ hands while they use and clean the knife of the Hobart EDGE13 slicer.
- 13-in.-dia., chrome-plated, carbon-steel blade slices through dense products rapidly
- 1⁄2-HP motor is powerful enough to handle 4 hours of slicing each day
- Easy to use Start/Stop button
- Poly V belt drive system is quieter, more reliable, and easier to service than traditional transmission systems
- Product table slants 45-degrees to guide products to the blade without the need for users to apply a great deal of pressure
- One-piece aluminum base is easy to keep sanitary and free of debris
- Aluminum carriage and knife cover
- Top-mounted ceramic sharpener makes it easy to keep knife blade cutting efficiently
- Rear-mounted meat grip has contoured handle designed for user comfort
- Product carriage accommodates food loaves as large as 91⁄2 in. W x 61⁄2 in. H or 8 in. in diameter
- Produces slices ranging from paper thin to 9⁄16 in. thick, controlled by an infinite slice adjustment knob
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄2-HP, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- cETLus and NSF listed
Designed for User Safety
- No-volt release system prevents slicer from resuming operation after power has been interrupted
- Gauge plate and carriage system interlocks prevent machine from running unless all components are safely in place
- Users' fingers and hands are protected while they operate and clean the machine thanks to the permanent knife ring guard
- Removable product deflector helps shield knife blade while carriage is in motion
Slicer, manual, med duty, angle feed, 13" carbon steel knife, carriage & gauge interlocks, no volt release, poly-v belt drive, permanent ring guard, removable anodized aluminum carriage & knife cover, top mounted sharpener, anodized aluminum finish, 120v/60/1-ph, 4 amp, 1/2 hp, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart EDGE13-11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Warranty||All parts, service and travel coverage for one year excluding wear items|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|