Dough or batter for cakes, cookies, pancakes, pizza crusts, and virtually anything else can be mixed thoroughly with the Legacy Hobart HL400-1STD all-purpose planetary mixer. With a 40-quart stainless steel swing-out bowl, the unit has three fixed speeds, plus a stir speed, where even items such as icings, mashed potatoes, egg whites, whipped cream and meringue can be made quickly and consistently. Powered by a heavy-duty one and a half horsepower motor, its gear transmission assures consistent performance and less downtime under heavy loads. A 20-minute SmartTimer™ is standard with the unit, and supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing.
- 40-qt. stainless steel bowl
- 3 fixed speeds and stir speed
- Standard 20-minute SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing
- #12 attachment hub for powering accessories
- Agitation technology where speeds have transition into higher speed to lessen chances of product spill
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow changing of speed while unit is mixing
- Automatic time recall mechanism remembers last time set for each speed
- Bowl guard interlock ceases operation when front portion of guard out of position
- Non-slip foot pads for secure installation
- Metallic gray powder coated finish
- makes for easily cleaning exterior
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 9.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23-in. W x 30-1/4 in. D x 49-7/8 in H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer, 1.5 hp, 200-240/50/60/3, 40-qt. capacity, three fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, 20 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, bowl guard, SS Bowl, "B" beater, "D" whip, "ED" dough hook. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL400-1STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|