Mixing batters and sauces for your restaurant's recipes can be done with ease thanks to Hobart's HL400-4STD Legacy all-purpose planetary mixer. Powered by a 1-1/2 horsepower motor, this unit comes with a 40-quart swing-out bowl to load and unload the products easier, with simple mounting and removal of the bowl. It also has three fixed speeds plus a stir speed for reliable and consistent results. It has agitation technology where the speeds have a soft transition into a higher speed to lessen chances of a product spill.
- 1-1/2 HP motor
- 40-qt. swing-out bowl loads and unloads products easier with simple mounting
- 3 fixed speeds and stir speed for reliable results
- Standard 20-min. SmartTimer™supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing
- Stainless steel bowl guard has safety interlock system that prevents operation when out of position
- Agitation technology where speeds have transition into higher speed to lessen chances of product spill
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow changing of speed while unit is operating
- Gear transmission assures consistent performance and minimum downtime under larger loads
- #12 taper attachment hub for use with same-size attachments
- Bowl guard interlock ceases operation when front portion of guard out of position
- Metallic gray hybrid power coat finish
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 9.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 26-3/8 in. W x 24-1/8 in. D x 49-7/8 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer, 1.5 hp, 200-240/50/60/1, 40-qt. capacity, three fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, 20 min. timer, #12 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, bowl guard, SS Bowl, "B" beater, "D" whip, "ED" dough hook. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL400-4STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|