Making perfect recipes require precise chopping, mixing and measuring. Hobart's HCM450-62 cutter mixer can help your kitchen with that. This unit includes a stainless steel bowl with a pouring lip for easier distribution of products. A five horsepower motor and single speed makes the unit consistent in its performance. Electromechanical safety interlocks prevent the unit from operating unless the bowl cover is closed. A five minute timer with "hold" and "jog" setting allow the user to have flexibility for non-timed recipes.
- Stainless steel bowl with 45-qt. capacity and pouring lip
- 5-HP motor and single speed for consistent processing
- Electromechanical safety interlocks prevent unit from operating unless bowl cover closed or tilts beyond 20 degrees
- 5-min. timer with "Hold" and "Jog" setting allow user flexibility for recipes
- Start-stop push button switches sealed and washable and housed in reinforced polyester
- Clear Lexan™ polycarbonate bowl cover with stainless steel support bar seals liquid products without rubber gaskets
- Bowl tilt lever allows tilting to 90 degree angle for easy pouring
- Stainless steel mixing baffle with pour-through center shaft
- Built-in bowl cover scraper makes product viewing easier
- Polypropylene strainer basket allows re-use of water when cutting heads of lettuce or other vegetables
- Overall Dimensions: 36-1/8 in. W x 21-1/2 in. D x 62-1/2 in. H
- 230 V/60 hz/3-ph, 30 A, 6-ft. power cable
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Cutter/Mixer, Vertical, 45-qt. cap. stainless steel tilting bowl w/clear lexan cover, 5 min. timer w/"hold" & "jog", 2-bladed cut/mix knife, knead/mix shaft, poly strainer basket, safety interlocks, 230/60/3, 5 hp, 6 cord w/plug & receptacle. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HCM450-62 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet