Hobart's HCM450-61 cutter mixer can help your kitchen make perfect recipes with its ability to chop, mix and measure. The unit includes a stainless steel bowl with a 45 quart capacity and a pouring lip for easier distribution of products. With a 5 horsepower motor and single speed, the unit is powerful and consistent. Electromechanical safety interlocks prevent the unit from operating unless the bowl cover is closed or if it tilts beyond 20 degrees. A clear Lexan ™ polycarbonate bowl cover with a stainless steel support bar seals liquid products without the use of rubber gaskets.
- Stainless steel bowl with 45-qt. capacity and pouring lip
- 5-HP motor and single speed for consistent processing
- Electromechanical safety interlocks prevent unit from operating unless bowl cover closed or tilts beyond 20 degrees
- 5-min. timer with "hold" and "jog" setting allow user flexibility for recipes
- Start-stop push button switches are sealed, washable, and housed in reinforced polyester
- Clear Lexan ™ polycarbonate bowl cover with stainless steel support bar seals liquid products without rubber gaskets
- Bowl tilt lever allows tilting to 90 degree angle for easy pouring
- Stainless steel mixing baffle with pour-through center shaft
- Built-in bowl scraper makes product viewing easier
- Polypropylene strainer basket allows re-use of water when cutting heads of lettuce or other vegetables
- 200 V/60 hz/3-ph, 30 A, 6-ft. power cable, plug and receptacle included
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Cutter/Mixer, Vertical, 45-qt. cap. stainless steel tilting bowl w/clear lexan cover, 5 min. timer w/"hold" & "jog", 2-bladed cut/mix knife, knead/mix shaft, poly strainer basket, safety interlocks, 200/60/3, 5 hp, 6 cord w/plug & receptacle. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HCM450-61 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet