The Hobart FD4/150-1 garbage disposer has a durable iron upper housing and a cast iron lower housing. Four removable bolts attach the motor unit to the grind chamber. Equipped with manual-reset thermal overload inherent protection to prevent overheating, the motor has lubricated ball bearings for upper and lower shaft support. To reduce metal-on-metal contact and minimize noise, a vinyl isolating ring is placed at the cone mounting. The recessed mating surfaces are protected from fibers and grit.
The Hobart FD4/150-1 garbage disposer has stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet to support the housing. For new cutting edges, the two replaceable hardened ductile iron cutter blocks can be indexed. The flywheel is made of hardened cast ductile iron and measures 8-inches diameter. The disposer operates in either direction of the flywheel rotation and has a 13⁄8-inch-high abrasion-resistant stationary shredder ring with 40 grinding teeth.
- Durable iron upper housing
- Heavy-duty gray cast iron lower housing
- Motor unit is attached to the grind chamber by 4 removable bolts
- Stainless steel legs with flanged feet can be adjusted as much as 3 in.
- Motor has lubricated ball bearings for upper and lower shaft support
- Fastens to 7-in. I.D. cones
- Vinyl isolating ring at the cone mounting reduces noise and vibration
- 13⁄8-in.-high abrasion-resistant stationary shredder ring with 40 grinding teeth
- Manual-reset thermal overload inherent protection on the motor
- 2 replaceable hardened ductile iron cutter blocks can be indexed for new cutting edges
- 8-in.-dia. hardened cast ductile iron flywheel
- Recessed mating surfaces are protected from grit and fibers
- Mechanical face-type seal with a spring-loaded carbon ring insert in chemical resistant neoprene bellows
- Removable outlet flange tapped for a 2-in. pipe connection
- Operates in either direction of the flywheel rotation
- 2.4-4.8 A, 11⁄2 HP
- 208-240/480 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- 287⁄8 in. H
- ETL-sanitation listed
Disposer, basic unit only, 1-1/2 HP motor, steel housings, adjustable flange feet, 208/60/3v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart FD4/150-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FD3/150-1|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Special Features||Flange Feet|
|Product Type||Sink Components|