Hobart's 6115-1 potato peeler's compact size makes the unit portable and easy to store. Its silicon carbide disc quickly peels potatoes and removes easily for cleaning. The potato peeler is built with rugged stainless steel and polycarbonate plastic liner for a long life.
- 1/3 HP motor is built with manual reset thermal overload protection feature to protect components from damage from overheating
- Rugged, easy-to-clean stainless steel housing
- 5-min. timer to guarantee consistent results
- Durable polycarbonate liner is removable for cleaning
- 14-3/4 in. silicon carbide abrasive disk is removable for convenient cleaning
- Double V-belt drive system contributes to a long life and easy maintenance
- Stainless steel shaft is built to withstand heavy use
- Cam-type, pressure lock-in hopper cover is removable for service
- Polyester lock-in hopper cover
- Rear-mounted water inlet with 5-ft. fill hose prevents splash and helps keep interior clean
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 21-in. D x 24-1/2 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
Vegetable Peeler, portable, 15-20 lb. potatoes in 1-3 minute capacity, synchronous timer adjustable from 1/2 minutes increment up to 4 minutes, double V-belt drive, removable abrasive silicon carbide disc & lexan liner, welded stainless steel construction, 115/60/1, 1/3 hp. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart 6115-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet