Grinding your own meat for fresh burgers, meatloaf or other creations can be done to perfection with Hobart's 482235 bench-type meat chopper. With a one and a half horsepower motor and stainless steel finish, over a dozen pounds of fresh, boned meat can be ground per minute. Meat can be fed into the unit at a fast pace at continuing chopping action without the product being crushed or mashed. It also has a protective chopping end with a spiral-fluted shaped cylinder, with a heavy-cast aluminum safety guard mounted on.
- 1-1/2 HP motor
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel finish
- Grinds 12 to 20 lbs. of fresh, boned meat per minute
- Products fed in at fast pace continuously chopped with crushing or mashing
- Protective chopping end with spiral-fluted cylinder and aluminum safety guard mount
- Switch mounted at back
- Stainless steel feed pan included
- Gears and shafts mounted on ball bearings enclosed in transmission case for quieter operation
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 12-13/16 in. W x 29-7/8 in. D x 23-1/4-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Meat Chopper, bench type, #22 hub, 1.5 Hp motor, 12-20 lb/min capacity, stainless steel housing, various chop end & pan options are available
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart 4822-35 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet